Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asking for Help with Student Loan/Debt
Heart 
Hi I'm Oakland.

I am a college graduate with a business degree in management. I just moved to NYC because my company transferred me here. I work full time for my company. I also do a ton of side jobs around the city. But my dream is to make music, but I can't really pursue it because I am in debt and want to be responsible as possible. 

I have credit card debt, student loans, and personal loans. The credit card debt and personal loans comes from the uprooting and having to somehow live and work in NYC.

I haven't ever missed a payment. I always pay the minimum amount, but the end goal seems to be keep moving further and further from attainable. To save money, I only eat a few times a week. 

Every cent will go toward paying off my debt, building a saving account, and getting a safe long term place to live. 

I will also return the love and pay it forward every kind of way. I will never forget or never not. appreciate what you did for me. 

I could be debt free, happy, and making smart financial decisions if I could reach my goal of $12,500. But honestly any amount would truly be appreciated. I know reaching my goal would change the direction of my life and I would never be in this predicament again. 

Even if you don't donate, I truly appreciate you reading this message. 

But if you find it in your kind, beautiful heart to give a young woman a new life; please donate here: https://www.paypal.me/oaklandtownship1

Thank you.
Don’t respond to people asking you to contact them. And don’t send any “transaction fees”.