Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
needing light in my dark. pregnant cashapp/$missxbellarose
I'm 25 and pregnant. I feel helpless..
 trying to get away from my current situation to do better for myself and child. I'm afraid of leaving without a back up plan. I havent been able to get a job due to old tickets but cNt afford to pay them up front, my car was stolen along with all my personal identification and havent been able to replace one without the other and the warrants prevent me from getting a Id. I feel stuck between a rock and a hard place and have to get away from my situation I was naive to manipulation and now I feel stuck in a haze. I want to be a mom so bad and be able to be stable for my family. I have credit card Bill's I cant afford, medical bills apparently I'm getting to fat and have been told to stop eat and having to depend on sperm donor to support me unfortunately. im a high risk pregnancy due to subchorionic hemmorages. I can't stand the fact that I'm stuck where I'm at and know what I need to do. I cant afford to take care of my dog right now who is my service and best friend, I cant afford to take care of myself mentally and physically, I'm afraid of bringing a child into a toxic environment or being the worst situation at birth, I know that there are plenty of women with the same story and people who need help more than myself. just posting to see if someone would give me the chance. you'll be a blessing and appreciated more then imaginable.
thanks for your time 

cashapp/$missxbellarose