Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Need help to keep my home
In the last 6 months things haven't been going to plan for me, I lost my job due to the company needing to make cuts I only was able to pick up a part time job at the time which was only seasonal so it ended in december leaving me with no income I've been looking for jobs since.

Me and my partners relationship had been rocky for a while anyway but when I lost my job things went really bad so he left which then left me in a worse situation as he was the main source of income while I was looking for a job, i am eligible for benefits but they barely cover my basic expenses.

As a result of all of this I havent been able to pay my rent for months leaving me in a mountain of arrears and now my landlord has told me that I need to pay all the arrears within the next month or hes going to evict me, if he does this I will be homeless and literally have no other options. 

I am trying to stay positive but at a time like this it can  be hard to do.

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to read this and see what I had to say, I will be grateful for any donation every bit helps.

https://www.paypal.me/sw0493