Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me beat my debt!
Hi everyone!

I'm melancholyturnip and I'm turning 32 this year.

Just over two years ago I moved to the city from my small town to start a new life.  I got settled with a good job and all seemed to be going well. However due to the company I worked for declaring bankruptcy only a year later, I was retrenched with no compensation. I had to survive for several months with no income, and during this time I incurred a lot of debt. Once I got a new job the interest had left me with a staggering amount of money to pay off.

I'm currently living from paycheck to paycheck with no money left to even afford to do repairs on my car or medical treatment. I suffer from mental illness and I cannot afford medical insurance. Our state hospitals are dismal and very slow. Seeking treatment through those channels means I have to take valuable time off work.

I live in South Africa, a third world country where the exchange rate from major currencies like US$ and pound/euro is very high. Even a small donation of $20 would provide me with over R200 in my own currency. 

If enough people can donate small amounts, it could really make a difference to my life. Thank you all in advance!

Please see my PayPal link below:

paypal.me/crhalvorsen