Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need money to open a restaurant
Heart 
I came to Spain with big expectations and dreams that I would be successful one day after my studies. I came for Masters program (tourism) and I had to drop the program as I'm weak in studies and also as I didn't complete the program, I don't have any legal paper (same as illegal immigrant). And also last month some guy stole the money left with me. My boat has been sinking down and down after I reach here.
I'm roaming here in Spain finding a job. And also I cannot go back to my home country just empty handed.
My dream was to start my own business here in Europe and to become successful one day. But, as you can see, I'm a big zero here.
I have dreams and ambition to create my own business, and spread it around the globe. But, as you know I am unable to do so due to the financial problems. 

As a last hope, I would like to request you to help me financially to start my own restaurant/bar business here in Spain. And also I would like to provide jobs to some from the streets who are willing to work.

I think, I am the first person to beg money or job from you like this.

Seriously, I am not sure whether you are going to see this or not.

And also, I wouldn't send you this if I had other options. This is kind of a last option for me.

My paypal: http://paypal.me/sreevt04