Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From worse to worse. Help me be a father!
So how do I start, in April 2019 me and my wife went through an amicable separation due to breakdown of relationship as we both realised it was not the relationship we wanted. I have two children age 5 and nine which I see almost every day.
I am trying to get my life back on track, I currently live in a caravan on a farm in Surrey England. I recently resigned from my job after landing myself a better job position at another company, I worked my notice left my company of five years, started my new company but one month in, The new company decided that there were no need for so many drivers and laid five of us off including me. I am at an all-time low and have not a penny to my name.

on top of that I had an accident in December which wasn’t my fault, it was Surrey highways, and I managed to skid on oil slick and flooding into a tree. I don’t know what else to do other than bag, I need a new car, I need money to buy me and my daughters food and on top of that my caravan is no longer waterproof due to storm Ciara that hit England last week.

I’m not asking for a lot at all, at the moment literally £20 will get me by.

I have various other issues including dental and health problems but at the moment my access and time with my children is top priority,  please please please help me for the purpose of this advert, I need monies to provide food and transport.
please help me get out of this blackhole I seem to have fallen into