Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help my friend pay off his debt before it multiplies again tomorrow
Hi, 

my friend is in desperate need of assistance. He is a 20 y/o male with no one. His family disowned him. His mother is an alcoholic who beat him, his brother told him that he doesn't deserve to live, his father forced him to live in a shed with nothing but a sleeping bag and his aunt threatened to block him if he contacted her again. He has been driven to suicidal thoughts many times, and attempted it at least once that I know of.
A year later he was kicked out and lived on the streets whilst I was helping as much as I could. Since then he's found a flat and is living there and he's been slowly sorting out his bank account, requiring verification which he has thankfully done. He is owed roughly six thousand pounds just waiting to be sent to him by the bank but has to pay off his debt first, a debt that he didn't know existed and was only seen because the bank employee said the overdraft debt was "in the way".
This debt multiplies tomorrow to £250 at least whilst he just needs £50 to pay it off. I know that that's far too much to ask and I'm not expecting much if at all, but he is so close to paying it off and the fact that it is about to multiply has made him feel worse. So I'm asking if you can help by sending anything at all, even if it's just a penny.
I can send the money to him myself if someone sends it to me, I am willing to provide any proof that is needed
Thanks for reading.

PayPal.me/MrCantliff