Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please make a world of difference
Hello Donors,
I am here due to my lifes cruel situation. I am well on my way to getting back on my feet but I do not graduate until February. I had my first child at 16, I was married and thought I was okay. When my daughter was 4 years old, her father's family tricked me into signing paperwork that they would financial support her until I could. Two days later, he through me out and I did not get to see my daughter until this year. She had a seizer at the age of 5 that left her disabled and I found out this last April that she was living in terrible conditions. So ofcourse I rearranged my life so that she could move in with me. I had to move in with someone else to be able to take her in but I did it immediately and went and got her. For me this was a dream come true. Then I lost my job due to a shutdown and everything is now pilling up on me to the point of depression. I graduate in January with my bachelor's degree in Health and human services, I have maintained a 4.0 the whole time but depression from my situation is starting to effect that as well. I know this is not the way I have ever done things, I have always worked hard for mine but right now, I truly need help. I don't have a family who can help me and I'm lost. I just help need getting my life to survive until February and then I can do it on my own again. Please, if anyone can help, it would make a world of difference in the lives of 3 people.