Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please save my life!
I am single mother living with 12 years child and mother. My mother has pension, I am working like freelancer what means that I don’t have regular income. If I don’t earn one or two months I enter in huge problems like it is happened now. Unfortunately I live in country where it is not possible to live normally even with two salaries. From salary it is only possible to buy food but to pay bills it is not enough. Not to mention what I need for child. Unfortunately the father of boy doesn’t help anything. He even doesn’t know how his son looks like. He left us when boy was only 8 months old and since then he never even ask for him. I do everything alone. I don’t want to be pathetic but my situation is really hopeless.
At the moment I joined the point to be so much in trouble that I am forced to beg for help in this way. I feel a bit shamed but I think that I shouldn’t be shamed. It is better then be thief or fraud. I am from good family and that is not my way. I can’t sleep, I can’t eat, I am not able to do anything from stress I live every day.
I feel so hopeless that I must ask good people for help. I need urgently money to pay all my new and old bills or I will be under the big risk to lose everything. Executors already sent letter and the next step is that they could come and pick up my things from flat. I am not person to do suicide like many people in my environment so I decided better to ask and beg for help in hope that some good people will help us. My son has only me and he needs me so I am not shame to ask for help. If good people help me I will have chance for new start, to get over.
If anyone wants to lend me money for some period I would be glad too. I expect regular job after holiday so I could send back money.
I only can say that my peace, my health and our lives depend on $2200. That is amount that we need URGENTLY!!! I did not know earlier for this website so I have very little time. The dead line to pay everything is 20 December. Until that date everything must be paid because holidays are coming and nothing is going to work. If you send me even $1, $2 or $5 I would be thankful.
If there are good people I hope you will help me to solve this problems that are real and very hard.
Also, if it is necessary I can send all my bills with dates, if someone wants to check.

paypal.me/sanmario
God Bless You!  Heart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)