Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mother in need
Hello everyone, 
I am here due to lifes cruel situations. I graduate in January with my bachelor's degree in Health and Human Services and then my life will be back on track. I have a wonderful job with the state already in place. My life is headed back on the right track but as of now, I'm battling depression and also so very tired of worrying all the time. I was married at a very young age and had my daughter at 16 years old. When she was 4 years old, she had a cieser that left her disabled. Her father's grandparents told me that since their grandson would not keep a job and sober up, they would financial support her until I got out of school but that i had to sign paperwork saying so. Two days after I signed that paperwork, they kicked me out and told me I would never see my daughter again. I tried for many years but could not get any closer to my baby. This past April, she contacted me because her father was not taking her to the doctor and she was living in terrible conditions. Ofcourse I rearranged my life and went and got her immediately.  To do this, i had to move in with someone else because I had just lost my job due to a shutdown. Now I have both my kids with me and I'm almost back on track but we need a home, just help to get in one and set it up. Living with someone has became difficult because it seems my children are always a problem. I can't have that because it affects them mentally. I have always helped others and never ask for help myself, I'm hoping all of my good deeds will guide a kind hearted person to me. I will gladly repay any help provided and I appreciate everyone for just reading my story. Thank you for anything you can do.
I can except donations through PayPal as well as other ways. If you wish to help me, please message me and I can share that information.