Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single mom in need
Hi, My name is Sierra. I am a 22 year old single mother looking for some financial help. I am currently 7 months pregnant  and working two jobs as a waitress to try and make ends meet. My daughter had fallen sick (influenza B)  and I’ve been off work for about a week now and looks like it may be longer because she can’t seem to shake this sickness, which really has put a huge burden on us, her birthday is December 2nd she will be 3. As much as it breaks my heart to not be able to give her a birthday to remember, or anything for that matter. Right now my man focus is to come up with the finances to pay bills. I’m in need of a total of 1500.00 to make up for  some back bills that are due as well as a few upcoming bills (rent,electric car,etc). It breaks my heart to know Christmas is in a few short weeks as well and i will be unable to give her a Christmas as well, but like i said my main focus is to try and get bills caught up before her little sister comes.  Anything would truly help me in my time of need. I don’t typically resort to this but with working two jobs i can’t stretch  myself any further then i currently have. I really am trying my best and i don’t have any family to rely on, as to why I’m submitting this on thanksgiving day. My mother passed when i was 10 years old and my father has never been involved I’ve tried to go to banks and loan institutions but being 22 with very little credit history and making 2.83 an hour on paper no one will lend me the helping hand i need, I've always been pretty independent and never try to ask for help from anyone but I’m falling into such a sadness and depression because there’s seems to be no light at the end of my darkness, children’s father can’t and won’t help As he is raising another family of his own and just disregarded us. I would appreciate any and all help with my whole heart and can hopefully return the kind favor one day. I have applied for toys for tots to help with giving my sweet girl a Christmas but unfortunately they do not help with finances, i have submitted applications to my utilities and paystubs to show them what very little income i have in hopes they can help me get set up on a budget plan. As of now it’s a waiting game and time is unfortunately something i don’t have much of. So again anything at all is much appreciated.    My PayPal link is PayPal.me/sierraealy