Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help a family from losing their home please
Hello. I am sorry it has come to this I don't normally ask for help but for my 16 month old daughter I have no choice, been having a serious financial situation for some time now.

so you can understand my situation you need to know alittle about me. I have autism, aspergers and also dyslexia so might be hard to read. when I was 20 I suddenly developed anxiety and didn't leave the house for 5 years couldn't even look at the door without being sick. so after a long 5 years I managed to start going out again and with the help of my girlfriend i started working for 2 years and move in with her. had an amazing beautiful baby and everything was amazing, life completely turned around. Then...

About one year ago when I got an amazing opportunity as a manager at greenwoods menswear and I was so happy! we all was.. it was November going December and everyone got me really nice clothes for the job. I couldnt believe I was going to manage a store. I did really well as a manager for 3 weeks. then Christmas came and I was in on 27th December. got there with all my nice clothes on and looking amazing as I do say so myself. but then when I got to the store to open up the bailiffs was there and he explained that the company hasn't been paying any rent on their propertys for some time and had all mail transferred to them so we couldn't know. it was all over before it began.
but for my daughter I got back up and applied EVERYWHERE but nothing so went back to college studying electrician installation on a night course. all I could get for work is a pot washer job that pays £100 a week but really struggling financially now.

I am £1300 behind on my mortgage an ud £1072 behind on my rent because and i live on a shared ownership and all am getting is £100 a week from a pot washing job I have. other debts including council tax is coming the weekend to remove goods and court letters it's scary, please if you could help me I wish I could pay you back some day.

please share to help us

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-a-family...e91caa3a90

Thank you
God Bless