Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desperate mom trying to support family
Several months ago, my very hardworking husband lost his job at no fault of his own. He has not had any luck finding other work. We decided we would try to start his own company doing heating & A/C, as he has been doing that for almost 2 decades. We did get some prospective jobs, but he is only an individual contractor and doesn't have anyone to help complete jobs. He recently injured his back and has been unable to work. I don't make much money, but I have been working as much overtime as possible. I still can not seem to make ends meet. We have three kids and 3 dogs to provide for, and are just really stuck right now. I'm behind on rent, just struggled to pay an electric shut off, and am behind on other utilities. I never thought we would be in this position. We have depleted the little savings we had, maxed what little credit we have, that is why i am here asking for a hand up. I have donated to people in the past and will be more than happy to pay it forward when we are in a better position. I truly appreciate any consideration and contributions.

https://paypal.me/skettiang?locale.x=en_US