Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
URGENT ONCONDITIONAL LOVE HELP TO PROMOTE THE GOSPEL
Heart 
My name is Innocent and I live in Cleveland. I feel bad seeking for help but It is not easy. I pray and ASK FOR THE WILLING HEART to Help me!  Life has really taken me through some hard changes over the past 6 years and never would I have imagined myself to be in such an overwhelming state of lack. After going through my bible from beginning to the end for like 2 times, I was moved to go shear the gospel in Africa but my credit score is not too encouraging as my take home pay do not sometimes take me home. I wanted to say no but I keep hearing the voice to make a move and go.  I will need like $1500,000 for the start as African needs the gospel both physically and spiritually with medical needs. I have save little from my earnings and will need willing hearts to partner with me to rescue Africans from going to hell on the last day. I don’t have much to say than to say may God bless you as you partner to propagate the gospel.   (One of the powerful stories from the Bible is Shadrach, Meshac and Abendego in the fiery furnace for not bowing down to King Nebuchadnezzar's idol. They miraculously survived, but nearly as surprising is what these men of faith taught us before they were thrown in, "King Nebuchadnezzar, we do not need to defend ourselves before you in this matter. If we are thrown into the blazing furnace, the God we serve is able to deliver us from it, and he will deliver us from Your Majesty’s hand. But even if he does not, we want you to know, Your Majesty, that we will not serve your gods or worship the image of gold you have set up.” (Daniel 3:16-18)
I know my God is able to do the impossible, but even if he doesn't, I will serve him and follow Him only! D.L. Moody once said, "God is not bothered by our constant coming and asking. The way to trouble God is not to come at all."  No any amount is too small or too big, May God bless you as you partner in propagating the gospel please.

Thank you,
Innocent
https://paypal.me/innocentmangbon?locale.x=en_US