Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help for my tuition fee
Good day to you. First, I must commend your generous finanacial support to needy members of this group.

I am a prospective Postgraduate student  with an offer letter to study MSc International Hospitality, Events and Tourism Management (full time) at Oxford Brooke's University, United Kingdom.

I have completed my undergraduate degree with an excellent academic record. I am keen to further my studies in Hospitality and Tourism as this will develop my horizon and enable me contribute greatly to the tourism sector.

I have received an admission offer letter from Oxford Brookes University for the MSc program for 1years which is commencing in January 2020. I have to made payment to secure my admission- a condition required by the university.

Unfortunately, Im from a developing country with no family member to assist me finanacial. The tuition is £14,880, and from my search for accommodation online; on the spare room website, an estimated accommodation cost (shared apartment) at Oxford at £645 per month, £7,740(1year- bills inclusive), totalling at £22,620; which I cannot currently afford by myself; I humbly write to request your kind assistance financially, and plead you consider offering me some form of finanacial support through my Postgraduate program at Oxford Brookes.

I intend to be focused and committed to my Postgraduate program while studying at Oxford Brookes.

Any form of financial support you might be able and willing to offer would be very much received and appreciated. In addition, I am also hoping to take up a part time job to support my upkeep living allowance during my studies.

Please, kindly make any payment on my behalf to:

Account name : Oxford Brookes University Direct Remittance Account
Account number: 60723770
Sort code: 20-65-26
Swift code: BARCGB22
IBAN number GB16 BARC 206526 60723770
Bank Address Barclays Bank Plc
PO Box 333
Oxford
OX1 3HS

Student Applicant ID: 19009692

Regards and thanks in anticipation.