Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost my monthly allowance and got bills to pay
Hello, Im about to take my Professional Exam in 2 months and currently I am reviewing for it. Im away from my parents since there are no nearby review centers for my course. I havent really gotten used to the city because I only loved in our small town my entire life. To cut it short, heres the gist of what happened to me.

I usually commute going to the nearest bank and back to where Im currently staying. Last Sunday I just got my monthly allowance from my parents. It was just enough for my food this entire month and for my application fee for my exam ($70 equivalent give or take). On my way back to my rented unit I fell asleep in the commute for a while. And yeah during that short time my whole allowance was taken from my bag. I only noticed it when I got back to my place and found nothing was left. Im able to borrow some money from my friend for a few meals but I dont really have enough for my application fee. I cant ask more from my parents since they dont earn much. I found my way here and was hoping to ask for a few bucks for my meals and my application. I was be very grateful!

I read that you need a paypal link so I went a head and made one.

https://www.paypal.me/carmelosecond

Again thank you so much for any help!