Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bad heart, need help
Hi, my name is John and i have suffered 3 major heart attacks which have left me week and unable to do much at all in the way of work since i simply have no stamina and my heart is now functioning at roughly 35% efficiency. My partner Mia spends all her time caring for me thus making it pretty well impossible for her to work either. 

We are very simple people and don't need much but we do need help since SSI has turned me down over and over, we do get food stamps for food but we can't pay rent anymore, we have exhausted our savings and sold off anything we have of value, we have tried everything and have nowhere else to turn so we humbly ask for any help we might find to help us.

We desperately need $400 a month just to pay rent at the rv park we are in, more would be good so we could make some long needed repairs to our 30 year old motor home as well but right now we just need to make rent, we have no funds to move or a place to go if we did move and my health prevents us from just living in a tent in the woods, I often feel like i should have died when I had my first heart attack but Mia saved me and now she is just as stuck as I am and it breaks my heart.

Please help if you can, John   http://www.paypal.me/miabreedlove