Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resources for the disabled,and handicapped
I am 60 years old male,married 16 years. I am an army veteran 1978-1979.I was injured in basic training,and was medically discharged(Honorable) Through the years I have endured a lot of stressful events,jobs,and trials of severe physical trauma.In 2018 I was forced to retired as a result of so much stress,anxiety,and fear of people.I am an artist,writer,and motivational speaker it is because of God,and treatment I am able to draw,write,play piano,and use all my gifts from God to inspire others. I am currently receiving counseling,and therapy for my physical disabilities. I do experience periods of depression,but when i do I draw,write,and play music.You can find me on Facebook,and twitter.We all suffer depression,but we do not have to suffer alone.it is people that make up a group,and people to help others get through the depression.God can restore(Joel 2:25).We are in need of a handicap van,and medical equipment.We need resources on how,and where we can obtain grants for that purpose.Any donation small or large will be appreciated.god bless you.!