Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Young woman in need of help
Hi everyone!

I'm a 29 year old woman suffering from severe social anxiety, agoraphobia and depression. My mental health making it almost impossible to keep a job I've been unemployed and, as a result, I've been struggling with money for the past few months now. I have no family to help me and I've isolated myself so much lately that I don't think I have anyone I can call a friend anymore. That's why I'm here, begging strangers from the internet for money even if it feels like the hardest thing to do. Pride and all...

Honnestly, this is a last desperate attempt at saving myself. The good news is I may have found a job starting in september. The bad news is I'm short on cash (I need 300€ to be exact) and I will get evicted if I don't find money in the next couple days. I'm terrified right now and desperate. I really, really do not want to be homeless. In fact,  I've been thinking about suicide more and more lately. There is a part of me who wants to live though, which is why I'm writting this, there's also a part of me, getting louder and louder, who is tired of fighting against her own brain. I'm tired of hearing people say things like 'it gets better' because in my experience it never does. I'm just tired. 

So if you're reading this and can, please help me. Help me so I can keep a roof over my head until I work again and can afford therapy again. Any donation will be appreciated. And if you do decide to help me, I thank you with all my heart. I will be forever grateful!

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to read my story.

http://paypal.me/lldf19