Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help Us Get Through This Difficult Time
Hi. My son and I need help. I will say right away that I have a good income but ran into trouble. If ever smeone could make a sincere request, it is me making this one. The prblem began when I exceeded my expense threshhold by spending too much on my son's schooling hoping that there would be away for me to make up the additional expense. I was not able to and I've learned the lesson.
My son. Jay, and I are trying to be as successful as we can in life by doing things  in a way that does nt hurt anyone and according to values of honesty and kindness. I am employed and have been for a long time and my son is in grade eleven nearly finishing high school. In trying to give my son a good education. as I was fortunate to have had, I spent too much and we have a debt to service with payments each month. I have been making regular payments on the loan and still have mney left over after expenses. 
We are trying to move to cheaper accomodation, at least until the conclusion of his high school studies, but to do that we need $2500. Unfortunately I cannot raise that amount at this time so I am making an appeal for help. I know that most people who request help are in  a more serious condition financially, and some may be unemployed. We want to be honest and say that we do have sufficient income to survice but we do not have savings. We're asking for a grant or loan.
We are asking you, please, if you can help us we will be grateful for your help. If you would prefer we can arrange a repayment plan with payments made by me over the nect 6 months until all is fully repaid. It would have a major impact on our lives now and forever. I'm just trying to make a good life for my son and to help him achieve his goals of completing high school and then attending university. He is such a great kid and has never been in trouble, quiet and only child, has good intentions and is sympathetic to others.
Please help us to get out of this situation and bring an end to our stress and anxiety so that we can refocus on our lives without worrying. My sone will be enrolling in online studies because we cannot afford the cost of grade twelve at his former school. I've explained the hardship to my son and he understands the decision and has become cmfortable with it. All we're asking for is help with our moving expenses. You will be making a lasting impact on our lives and one day, we will be in a position to help others who may be in our situation or worse.

Thank you,

Frank and Jay