Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please help me make my mother happy
Exclamation 
Hi! I wouldn't do this normally , but I really need help making my mother happy... I don't know very much about my past but I know that I wouldn't be where I am now without my loving parents who adopted me when I was about 4 years old. My mom, is the best person I know..but she always had a sad life and full of financial deficiencies...she had a very good career in engineering but it ended when she became ill with breast cancer .Fortunately, she was well over the disease but she  could not make a child, so she decided to adopt a child even if it was not financially good. Over time she tried to give me everything she could and  she gave me everything she had.. My mom turned 66 years yesterday and I really hope her wish can become true before she dies.. My parents started building a house but they never afford to finish it.. I went to finish my studies but I also couldn't do it because of the financial problems and I never told them that I didn't do it.. I lied to her constantly to not make her feel bad about it and I feel terrible but this is my reality. She has debts to the bank worth 12.000 $ and she can't even pay it. So, I am asking for your help, to make my mother happy. I am 24, I just started working but I only earn enough so I can my rent and bills. I hope that those who read this ,understand my situation . Thank you for your time!    

paypal.me/jcris11