Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
*URGENT HELP NEEDED* I will be homeless
Exclamation 
Hi - anyone who might read this... I'm not sure how much traffic this forum gets and it is a completely new platform for me. I found this looking for help in a desperate time. 

It's super embarrassing for me and very difficult to beg for help, but I don't know what else to do. I don't have anyone I know to turn to; my (very few) friends cannot help me anymore than they already have and my parents cannot help me and living abroad. I honestly have no one. 

I urgently need $300 in order to pay a rent certified check that if I don't, I will be evicted. I have two cats and will lose them, with no place to go in NYC and absolutely terrified.

Having recently lost my job and depleted my government assistance, any savings I had, any help I already managed to get... sold all I could, did all I could... I'm still too short and I'm running out of time.

Posting this praying someone with money to spare will have some pity or perhaps several people will and if a few donate a tiny amount I might meet my goal. 

Thank you in advance from the bottom of my heart!! BLESS YOU and wishing you so much abundance in return!

This is my PayPal:
https://bit.ly/2J87gGG

I also have venmo: laetyaime