Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rough couple of months ever !! PLEASE HELP
Sad 
        On 4/20/2019 I fractured my shin bone. I had to take a leave of absence from work because I can't walk. I work at Walmart. I don't make that much but I make enough. Before the fracture happened I got a car back in February and signed a lease for an apartment in the beginning of April. Both I have worked very hard for. I don't move in to my apartment until 7/13/2019. Fracturing my shin bone was the worst pain I have ever felt in my 23 years of living. I have never missed a car payment up until now. My car note and my insurance were both due 6/15/2019. Everyone I know knows the situation I am in and claims they don't have any money to help me out. I never ask for anything unless I really need it and in this case I do. This Is my very first car and the apartment will be my very first apartment. I moved to Texas with my aunt but all my family are in IL and MS. I need help. I don't know what else to do. I don't want to lose my car. I just got it. I'm more worried about my car than the apartment because when I start back working I'm going to need a way to work. And also, the place where I got my surgery didn't accept my moms insurance and they didn't tell us until afterwards, so now I have a huge bill. I mean huge. If you are willing to help, and anything will help really, I will be so appreciative. Thank you so much and god bless. 

My paypal is paypal.me/swhite234