Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help me
My name is Micheal and I really need help after having a bad accident which broke 3 bones in my leg and ankle. I underwent surgery to have a metal plate and screws put in place, but have now been told I need them removed due to lack of movement in my ankle which has caused me not to be able to walk properly and has developed arthritis. I haven’t been able to work for nearly 2 years and I have a baby twin boy and girl which I’m struggling to provide for as well as me and my partner. We are struggling day to day to find funds to feed us and pay the basics , I’ve asked friends and family and they have helped me as much as possible but have exhausted all avenues possible, I have tried everything I can but now am in debt as well and my partner cannot work due to her mental health conditions. All I ask is if someone could help us please as I don’t know what to do anymore and I don’t want to feel like I’ve failed my family, I love them and want to make things better . Thank you for reading this . If anyone can help us my paypal is  michealbettis2424@icloud.com