Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spouse is Ill/Hard Times
I'll try not to take up a lot of your time. I can't believe I am doing this as I am not one to reach out for help. My wife and I have fallen on some difficult times. She needed to leave her job due to health and personal issues in April 2018. This past March she was hospitalized and was in the ER in April and just a couple weeks ago. Currently we have a $150 bill that I am not sure how it will be paid. She continues to have medical issues and follow up appointments.

The past year has been quite a challenge. Our rent just went up, but  it is not feasible for us to move at this time. I help people everyday with my job and now I am the one who needs help. I have tried to find a part-time job for some extra income to no avail. My wife and I tried cutting back on expenses and we are not sure what else we could cut back on. We live pretty simple. We rarely treat ourselves, usually going out only for groceries and necessities. We do not have family and friends who are in a position to help us. 

If only I could get some or all of my credit card and student loan debts paid, I would be in a better position financially. Most days I feel like a failure because I should be able to take care of both of us. October 21 will be eight years since my father is gone. My brother was my only sibling and he passed away 10 years ago last month. May 19 would have been his 42nd birthday. 

I realize it's a lot to ask and that you probably see many requests like this. I know there are many people out there who are not telling the truth, but I would not lie about my plight or waste anyone's time if I didn't need the help. I have had people when I asked for help in the past who tried to take advantage of me. I would not do that to you and hope you would not do to me. However, I could certainly understand if you are unable to assist us. I know there are others who have things much worse. If anything, I ask for prayers. 

Thank you for reading my request and any help you are able to offer. 

PayPal.Me/evad99
Thank you so much for the info!