Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dire need of assistance - homeless soon and bad health
Hi - I've hit hard times due to forcefully resigning my job because of how it impacted my health and negligence when I expressed concerns. I was offered health insurance and supplementary work from home to be able to afford out-of-pocket cost of my health insurance to improve my health. I was strung along and eventually was told to apply to unemployment and my employers contested it leaving me penniless.

I can't afford my health insurance or rent. I'm currently facing retaliation with my landlord who would not accept my rent payment due to the fact I deducted out-of-pocket cost for mandatory state renovations. They simply do not care because they have protection by a lawyer who owns the building. During renovations, I could not return to my apartment and the maintenance workers took it upon themselves to destroy things in my apartment and open/hide mail.

I spent a lot of time trying to fix things and now my account is in a negative balance. I will be facing eviction soon if I don't come up with rent. I truly want to find a new residence to stay in so I can have a peace of mind. I'm not sure if information was stolen from me or if cameras were placed in my apartment. I'm completely paranoid. These men walk into my apartment unannounced when I was in the shower or dressed inappropriately. I do not open my door unless I have prior knowledge of something coming to my house due to the fact they refuse to place a peephole only door. 

They've eliminated the option of knocking because they have a key to come straight in. Honestly, I'm terrified. The courts won't do anything about my claims and it'll cost me more money (that I don't have) to fight it. 

My health (physically and mentally) are destroyed by being so distraught. It's hard for me to produce work as an artist with everything going on. I'm depressed and don't have much to live for at the point. I truly need a blessing and a turn around.

If anyone is willing to help, my cash app is cash.me/$killywilly

Thanks for consideration.