Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help for me and my daughter!!
Hi, long story short. I need money for a car. I am a single mother to a little girl who is deaf. Due to this I am having to take her to frequent hospital appointments and health centre visits.

I currently live alone with my child. I pay nearly £200 a month on public transport at the moment because my car engine broke over 2 months ago. I have been told it will cost over £3,000 to replace and that it would be better for me to scrap the car and get a new car completely. I don’t have £3,000 nor can I afford to get a new car. 

I work 12 hours a day, 3 days a week on minimum wage just to be able to support me and my daughter.  Some days I can’t afford to go to work and If I don’t do to work - I don’t get paid. At the moment I am really fed up and desperate. I really need a car in order to get my child to and from school, her hospital appointments and visits. AND to keep my work attendance stable. I am struggling. I don’t have very supportive family and would HATE to ask my friends for this kind of money. 

I can’t believe I’m having to do this but I feel I have no other way ?