Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single Father and 4 Year Old Daughter in NEED OF HELP!
    Sad
I'm not sure how to go about asking someone I don't know for help, but I'll just let the person reading this know what's currently going on. I work for a local fast food restaurant, and I am a single dad. My daughter is 4 years old, she will be 5 in August. Her mother and I didn't really see eye to eye, and she decided without any warning about 2 months ago, that she was ready to leave. So she did, and very rarely will she contact me, but when she does, it's truly heartbreaking. I hate knowing that she would rather do...God knows what; instead of being here with her daughter. I'm sorry for going on about that, I just KNOW that was the turning point, when life immediately became that much harder. My mother passed in 2011, and my father in 2016, and I've never felt as alone as I do right now. I've contacted local churches to see if they could possibly help us, as well as asking some friends for help. Nothing has worked out, and that's why I'm here. As of posting this, I don't know what to do. Genuinely. We are short $315 on rent, $100 for electric, and $85 for her lunches at school. Again, I no longer have any idea on what to do, and that's what I'm writing this. If ANYONE could help us get these 3 things taken care of, it would mean so very much to us, and my daughter any I would be inclined to write you a thank you card and send it to your email when she gets out of school later today. Thank you all for reading, and thank you SO MUCH for anyone who would be able to help us keep the roof over our heads, sustain the electricity, and keep food in our stomachs. Thank you all, once again, and I hope this will be the only time that I'll ever have to make a post on here, with all do respect, of course. I just don't like asking for help. God bless, you all. http://www.PayPal.me/JustinRich449