Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with car insurance!
Heart 
Please hear me out. Hello everyone I’m Damian and I’m struggling to pay my car insurance. I have a job and i don’t mind hard work but I’m backed up on my car insurance. I really dont want to lose my car it’s my first ever car and I couldn’t afford to maintain the insurance. I have other bills every week to pay but insurance is the most expensive and I’ve tried to work around getting the money for it but as always something negative comes up. I’ve just got a notice from the dmv telling me about termination of insurance and if I can’t pay it before the 26th my license plate will get revoked which is a very short time to get that significant amount of money. the amount due for reinstatement is $1200 for the months I missed. If I lose my car I lose my job and things get even worse which I drive about 25 mins to work which for right now is the only job I have. I’ve been applying and looking for another so I can comeback up with the money quicker atleast it’s rough. I’ll be able to get back on track and maintain once again i get it caught back up because I’ll have time until the next payment. I have bills back to back but EVERY couple of dollars will help. If I havent tried every other way to scramble up the money I wouldn’t be up here. Any giving is a blessing!  God Bless! I’ll even show a picture of the notice if needed!  

https://www.paypal.me/mulaa90
(05-19-2019, 01:27 PM)Goddessxbless Wrote: Please hear me out. Hello everyone I’m Damian and I’m struggling to pay my car insurance. I have a job and i don’t mind hard work but I’m backed up on my car insurance. I really dont want to lose my car it’s my first ever car and I couldn’t afford to maintain the insurance. I have other bills every week to pay but insurance is the most expensive and I’ve tried to work around getting the money for it but as always something negative comes up. I’ve just got a notice from the dmv telling me about termination of insurance and if I can’t pay it before the 26th my license plate will get revoked which is a very short time to get that significant amount of money. the amount due for reinstatement is $1200 for the months I missed. If I lose my car I lose my job and things get even worse which I drive about 25 mins to work which for right now is the only job I have. I’ve been applying and looking for another so I can comeback up with the money quicker atleast it’s rough. I’ll be able to get back on track and maintain once again i get it caught back up because I’ll have time until the next payment. I have bills back to back but EVERY couple of dollars will help. If I havent tried every other way to scramble up the money I wouldn’t be up here. Any giving is a blessing!  God Bless! I’ll even show a picture of the notice if needed!  

https://www.paypal.me/mulaa90

If you need any help about car insurance deals then check this out