Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In desperate need of food to get me by
hello everyone! well, i really hate to have to ask, and seeing as how i have no friends or family to ask i'm seeking help on the internet... so I've been without a job for a couple months and getting by from selling anything of value... i'm down to a TV and computer.. my house is empty... only people who could/would help me are the 3 people who died 2 years ago all within a year, my mom, grandma, and uncle... my uncle was my best friend, only friend really... a year after my mom passed my dad got with a woman he had dated when he was a teenager.. well they got married and all i can say is shes a gold digger... she wont even give me my dads cell number, not that it would matter every time I've asked him for help he tells me to ask his wife, she says no.... i really miss my mom.. anyway i ran out of the last of my food Friday night and haven't eaten since, good news is after searching non stop this past month i got a job! but i start Wednesday and wont get paid till 2 weeks later... i have no car/money/anyone to ask for rides to food banks so i'm just sitting around waiting to start working and hoping they let me have some free food.. ill be working at dairy queen... its about 2 miles away so the walk to and from work everyday is going to suck but its better than starving.... well anyway long story short.. if anyone could help at all i would super appreciate it, i'm desperate and not sure where else to turn... thank you for your consideration and God Bless! I'm from Indiana and the amount i'm looking for is maybe $50? something to last til i get paid not this coming Friday, not the one after that, but the one after that... so pretty much 3 weeks... 

paypal.me/Goobatronix    is my paypal and my email is superfieryice024@aol.com