Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a student struggle
hello people.
so, where do i start..
i am college student from a "developing country" currently studying medicine & working volunteer jobs occasionally.
i have a passion for art & graphic design in particular and i want to start a business so i can support myself & help my family, especially through the rest of my college years.
unfortunately due to my geographical location, i ve' had numerous hardships regarding job hunting & raising money over the past years, especially online "since almost all legitimate ways to make money online , are either non supported in my country, or the payment services are not supported as well".
and currently the only way i can receive money is through a gift card code, since -as i mentioned before- paypal & almost all other payment service are unavailable options to me
i need to raise about 1200$ to buy the basic necessary equipment.  Sad
now i know that many of the people here are in much worse scenarios, and my issue is not a matter of life or death by any means, but if you feel like helping me through this obstacle by sending an amazon gift card code to the following email:

AyhamAlghali@gmail.com

it would mean a LOT to me ,thank you in advance and god bless you people.