Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plz help homeless 24m in Melbourne with an idea an opportunity to invest in helping
Lightbulb 

1. [Image: 7944340-3x2-700x467.jpg]hello my names Samuel slaughter a 24year old male that's been homeless in Melbourne for the last 6years, I also suffer from schizophrenia so I'm constantly in and out of phycosis on such a severe degree, that it stops by ability to work even though I wish I could, and through this lost most of not all family connections due to the condition, I'm not trying to give a sob storie or scam anyone, I just really need help, honestly I've gone six years not begging or asking for money rather deal with it on my own and I'm still stuck in this situation, please if you could find it in your hearts to even donate a 1$ I will invest all funds into accomadation, and then the only talent I have is I'm a emcee rapper so my thinking is, the only other way I could make an income for myself is through my music so any other donations would go to equipment and setup studio that I would then give free studio time to any underprivileged child or person the chance to create for free, and from then create a small clothing line to eventually be able to clothe alot of homeless and children in the struggle all over Australia, please help thank you for your patience and listening to my story my numbers 0498030975 and email: slaughtaofficial@gmail.com  

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)