Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desperatly in need of help for dentist
Hello, kind stranger

I'm in desperat need of money to be able to go to dentist. 
I have debts up to my ears, so I am not able to pay for it myself. I work as a dishwasher full-time besides my studies, but it is a low income work so I simply don't have enough money to pay debts, studies, food and regular bills.

I have not been able to go to the dentist for several years despite the fact that 4 of my teeths are broken with only pieces left. 
I am generally stressed about my position in life and it causes me to heavily grind my teeth at night. I have grinded my lower front teeths until now only millimetres is left. 
I've had tooth aches and abscesses without treatment from dentists, but treated them myself. Now I'm at the point that I can not treat it myself. I need to get professionals to do it.
It affects my whole daily life, it affects my relations to other people because I'm embarrassed and ashamed of my teeth and breath.
I'm hoping that someone out there can be able to help, every amount will support me on the way.
I will be forever grateful and your help will not be forgotten. 
And when I get the chance I promise I will pay it forward to someone else in need.  
I now ask for your compassion, and if you want my paypal adresse is: 

paypal.me/jananders1

Thank you for time reading my beg for help
Love, Jan