Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help Immediately
I’m not exactly sure how this is meant to work, because I’ve never used this site before. I’ve tried other ideas to raise the money and put up on other places but didn’t recieve much help...I’m out of ideas at this point and out of time to come up with new ones. 

I need money for taxes, a doctor visit, and my PTSD medications.

I had to leave my job about a year ago because they had overhired for my position and the new position they had me in ruined my knees and put me under so much stress I started to self harm and have serious flashbacks and zoneouts for the first time in 4 years.

My knees are still completely messed up, I’ve burned through my savings and what I make working online isn't enough to cover my medications, bills, and what I owe the iRS. I live with my brother which is the only reason I am not homeless, as I only made 7k all of last year. i got kicked off my insurance despite paying up on it, and last week I  burned my hand with boiling water and the skin has lost sensation. 

I’m really worried and I’m having a hard time keeping it together anymore. I need 600 dollars to cover the biggest problem (the taxes), everything past that would go towards medication, bills, and food if I'm lucky.

I hope y’all can help me. 

My paypal is: paypal.me/deartumb1r

Thanks in advance, and God bless. - Sammy