Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I dont know me either...
To be honest im not sure this will work or anyone will even read it.. I am 26.. i have the most amazing 9 year old daughter.. I was kicked out every morning and every night while my mum was working because she didn't believe me (dirtypervytwat!) Sorry but took my me.. Kicked out at 16 in between places..a hostel at 17 with my new born daughter no family. No friends. i was in a long relationship with her father which turned violent on his part... in this past 2 years i have tried to end my life 9 times.. I have ended up in mental hospitals 6-7 times in the past year since 15 i worked my last job being a home carer (every one deserves someone)..i suffer with acrophobia . everytime her dad was in the wrong he gave me a driving lesson.. By the end i can drive :/ it costs me 80,a week to get my daughter to school . so i bought a car after begging for help.. I didnt have a licence.. But my daughter was un school on time not relying on taxis..i dont sleep its like waiting for the dentist. I recently just came out of hospital ..in there i tried to electricute myself .. I have destroyed my arms . and every time i get put in there im loosing precious time with my daughter.. I dont have a mum.. My 'mum' is Not a mum and i feel im being like her.. .. Iv never been adult clothes shopping.. I have never really been girly shopping with my daughter... I need to feel like a girl . i dont know who i am.. What i like .. Im in debt which keeps me awake.. And as we speak i am worrying about taxi fairs to school this week... If anyone read.. Even if you cant help felt like a stone being removed from my pile! X