Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help for a single mom will repay within 60days
I’m a single mom of a beautiful 9yo and I have fallen on the hardest times. Now to be honest- I am behind on rent for the totals of $3120. I know this asking for a lot, but here isn’t the truth. I lost my job January 25th and filed my taxes February 4th, on February 27th I was told that my taxes have been intercepted by student loans and that I will not receive my taxes. This messed me up horribly. Am saving everything right now,but I wont be able to pay this by April first like they are asking. I will have to be out of my home and nowhere to go and just looking for a blessing to help me get over this hurdle and I am 100% willing to pay whom ever back for any help I will just need 60 days to do so. This is a pray and request. Please help me and my baby keep our home so that we don’t have to be on the streets or in a shelter. I am hard working and will write a court approved later of repayment if someone will please just find it in their heart to help us. Thank you and much love! https://www.paypal.me/AHarrod753

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)