Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with debt and funding for new business start up
Hello, my husband is a business entrepreneur who has owned and managed several small cafe and restaurant businesses during the course of our 15-year marriage and been quite successful at it. However, unbeknownst to him a former business partner who was a trusted, long-time friend was embezzling several tens of thousands in revenue from a joint restaurant that they owned in Maryland, which caused the business to fail and forced them into bankruptcy. We ultimately lost our home to foreclosure following the business going under and had to move back home closer to family in Ohio to help rebuild our lives. He has been struggling mentally and emotionally since this setback and has been trying to start over with a new business venture on his own but cannot get out from under the shadow of debt and back taxes still owed from the previous venture. I want to try to help my husband get back on his feet and rebuild his sense of self-worth and his ability to support this family. Right now I am the primary bread-winner of our family and am struggling to provide for all of us while also paying off our debts, with no foreseeable end in sight. I do not relish being on the receiving end of charity and struggle to ask help of others. But if you could assist us at all with helping to rebuild our lives after this major setback in our lives, your support would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read our story.

Please donate online at: https://www.gofundme.com/manage/daawca-h...s-start-up