Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lifeline
My name is Sandi,  I am a 31 year old female.  In 2010, I was in a car accident, I suffered a traumatic brain injury which resulted in permanent brain damage.  A few of the relevant results are:
Difficulty processing information
Difficulty in expressing thoughts
Difficulty understanding others
Shortened attention span
Impaired decision-making ability
Memory loss
Inability to sense time
Balance issues
Heightened sensitivity to pain Persistent headaches
Extreme mental fatigue
Extreme physical fatigue
Facial Paralysis
Sensitivity to light
I have done well and got by for quite some time, until recently. I am struggling,  I am applying for work and also for disability.  I am doing the best I can to get back on my feet.  However,  in the last year, my 2007 mercury milan premier that i bought and paid off early, threw a rod and blew the motor after a guy failed to replace the drain plug.  I saved up and bought a cash car from an individual with all the money I had to my name,  and it ran fine for about an hour,  died going 75 mph on highway in Dallas and never started again.  Then I became homeless,  lost or had stolen from me everything I had over time.  I checked myself into a mental rehabilitation program for almost a year.  I was released about a month ago.  I am trying to get my life together and my ONLY lifeline was my phone,  kept me in contact with important people,  i was able to get side work and editing photos etc. Also my only way to reach out when necessary,  get rides,  talk to therapists and mentors.  Someone stole my phone last Monday and I am definetly struggling. I just need help getting another phone,  walmart sells them fairly cheap,  around $70 plus tax maybe a little more depending on availability.  Can get unlimited prepaid service for around $45-$60 with sim kit I believe $10. If anyone is able to help me out at all I have cash app which is the easiest and fastest way for me to recieve funds. My cash app tag is $Sandi1987 any and all help no matter how small is greatly appreciated and a huge Blessing! I am also in need of a cheap yet dependable cash car if anyone has any resources or can help me out with that as well! Thank you in advance and please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)