Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
21 yo girl from Romania needs help with rent
Hello,
My name is Alexandra Marinescu and I am a 21 years old Romanian girl, currently studying English and French at a Uni.
My dream is to travel the world, that's why I am studying foreign languages, in the hopes that I can apply for a stewardess job and for a few years of my life, travel the globe and see as much as possible.
I currently applied for a stewardess spot, but I am yet to hear an answer from the airline company. (I am seriously battling anxiety just thinking about it)
I am more of a secretive person, because I don't want people to find out that I am in financial hardships at the moment, mainly because I lost my part time job, one week ago, because I had a fight with my boss, for not being able to come to work on a day that I had an exam, resulting in a huge mess, name-calling, and in the end with me "resigning".
Anyway, I am actively looking for a job, but I don't want to worry my mom, that I have some financial problems, so giving that I am writing here, you can imagine that I am truly desperate.
Anyway, any amount that you can part ways with will greatly help me and I will be forever grateful to anyone that helps me out.
I will not post a picture of me however, because I don't want to blame myself afterwards for using my body in order to get other people's help, if you can relate at any level to me and can help me regardless of me posting a picture, it's even better.
Thank you very much and hopefully it will all get better!

This is my paypal account:
https://paypal.me/Marinescu232?locale.x=en_US