Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help if you can, I don't know what else I can do but to ask for help
It’s so hard for me to do this, but I can’t think of anything else I could possibly do. I work a full time job that pays me around $370 a month. I live with my mother who will turn 60 in December and she’s still waking up at 4 a.m. to go clean a restaurant, for $115 a month, 6 days a week, twice a day. We’re doing everything we can to clear the credit we got - to have central heating in the apartment. Some of you may laugh at the amount we need, but for us it’s a lot – $2500. She lost her second job last month and we’re pretty much struggling to make ends meet. I haven’t been able to sleep normally for the past couple of months because I’m afraid of what may happen tomorrow or the next day. Will we be able to pay the bills on time, not even mentioning buying something little for ourselves? 
We’ve been struggling since I can remember, honestly. We live in a small town in Bulgaria where things aren’t good. When I was 14 I got my first scholarship in high school – $10 a month for good grades. I never relied on my parents for money because they didn’t have much. I picked fruits – not for fun, but to pay the electricity bills.
I never wanted to be rich, I just want to have a good night sleep with no anxiety, no depression, and no lump in my throat that makes me cry every time I think about this debt. I’ve been looking for a second job since last January – a distant job, a job without a contract, translating stuff, whatever it is, just to be able to get a little bit ahead. I’ve gone to interviews and sent CV’s to dozens of job ads, but I still haven’t found anyone who wants to hire someone who’s already working 8, 9, and 10 hour shifts that change from early to late shift every couple of days. 
I’m desperate. Next month is my birthday. I don’t wish for anything anymore, I just don’t want my mother or me to feel worthless. I can only hope that there are some good people out there who are willing to help us get back on our feet. I’ve always tried to help people however I can and I’ve always believed in good Karma, etc. So far, it hasn’t come back to me. If there is anyone willing to help us, your help will be greatly appreciated, however small it is! If I can raise just a fifth of the whole amount, that will mean at least 6 monthly payments for the credit. 
Thank you for reading just a part of my story! If you can help me find a way to help my situation, please do so! I will work at night, just as long as there is something I can do to get paid.

This is my link if anyone decides to help: paypal.me/Polly33