Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Desperate Plea
Rainbow 
If you have clicked on my post, then Thank You!

I am a 26 year old female who is seriously struggling with her finances at the moment. I am genuinely heartbroken that I have had to do this, but I am desperate. Growing up was hard. My mother had to care for me and my younger sister alone, as my father was selfish (although rich). My mother taught me to look after number one, and I now feel like I have failed her.

I am in debts of up to £15k and can see no way out. I work hard everyday to try and pay them off, but it just seems as though I am digging myself further into a big hole. I don't spend money on myself at all and don't have luxuries like many and would love the opportunity to know what it's like to get some new clothes for once. This has all come about from me trying to escape a violent relationship. Some days I feel like I was better off.  Undecided

The slightest bit of help I could get from a stranger could easily make my day/year/life. I would be eternally grateful of any help I can receive. Please private message me to donate if you would like.

Thank you so much again for taking the time to read my thread