Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
18 Y/O In Need of Financial Help
Rainbow 
Hey guys.

My name is Daniel. I'm eighteen years old (my birthday was two weeks ago) and I'm struggling quite a bit.
I am currently enrolled in school, and I do not live with my parents. To be honest, they've neglected me quite a bit.
From my own "parental" feelings, if I had a kid I'd do everything in my power to make sure they had a better life than mine ever could be.

But my parents have always looked at themselves before me.
For example. I have poor vision, and I need glasses. For the past three years I've been rocking the same pair of beat up and worn down glasses, hot-glued at the temple of both sides because the arms completely separate from the lens part. And since having them for so long, my eyes have gotten worse and they don't help as much as they should anymore. I'll include a picture of them if I can.

I have tried to get financial help from the government multiple times, but they have refused me each time. Because I can still "go home" to my parents and have them support me. But that place isn't home, it's a place where my mental health rots away.

I need money for groceries, new clothes(mainly boxers and socks, maybe a pair of long johns for the winter), rent, a new pair of glasses, and possibly a refurbished phone(I have a little laptop, I haven't had a phone in three years as well).
My main concerns are clothing for the rest of the winter, which has been brutal where I live. It's been making me miss school, as my only transportation is walking, and I just don't have the proper clothing to be out walking around in the harsh cold. 

I really need help. The government has refused me any kind of help, and my parents won't support me.
Endless thanks for even giving this post the time of day. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.
The world needs more people like you guys. Have a good day, and thank you for your time!

- Daniel.

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/my/profile