Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help a struggling family
Music 
I do not like doing this. It hurts me but we are quickly running out of options. I feel like when we are ready to finally take a step forward something happens and we end up many steps backward. Let me start from when this all began. Around 7 years ago my husband was diagnosed with lung cancer. That was very hard for me to deal with. Our children were younger. My husband was out of work for a few months. I had a small job and was going to school. I had to fight the state to get help to feed my girls. In between now and then I had a nervous breakdown and was hospitalized for about a week. Fast forward to now. I am trying to find a job but have no recent work experience. This makes it incredibly difficult to get a job. We are also still trying to get on our feet from my husband's cancer. And now the engine in his truck is dead. He needs this truck for work. I hope and pray that there are caring and generous individuals out there that can help us out of our jam. Please know that we will be eternally grateful and will definitely pay it forward when we get back on our feet.   
Angelpaypal.me/ctredsoxfan Heart