Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serious emergency cry for help
My dear friend was diagnosed with AFE (amniotic fluid embolism). A rare childbirth (obstetric) emergency in which amniotic fluid, enters the blood stream of the mother to trigger a serious reaction. When she was awaiting delivery the night of, the amniotic fluid percolated into her system putting her heart through 2 cardiac arrests. The CPR brought her back temporarily but the fluid mixed blood had affected the brain pushing her into coma. 
I did not left her side since that day. It kills me to watch all of this this person lying unresponsive to the very voices that filled her life.

At this heart wrenching moment, we would like your help to keep her in the facility, so she receives the much needed treatment to recover. The family has undergone unimaginable trauma in a matter of hours and its been 65 days of suffering.

Our hopes are high, she is taking baby steps of progress now, she opens her eyes, but can’t process her surrounding yet. She can hear you speak but cannot respond yet. 

The money that we need is a few thousand dollars for treatment to recover but even the smallest donation will be helpfull

Donation link is:

https://www.paypal.me/sendhere1