Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please need some help
Sad 
Dear Sir

How are you?

I am sure you don't know me.
My name is MD Golam Faruk.  I am a Muslim. I live In Bangladesh. my life is very miserable. I know you help lot of people. I send many emails to all over world philanthropist but not coming any reply or replying but not helping me because of my individual reason. let me tell you about my life:

Before I had very good life.  I have wife a 16 months old daughter, parents are living with me. But somehow recently my cousin betrays and run way with all my money. And put me in big financial problem.

I know if I get some financial loan help then again I can get back my life. Now I am in so deep financial problem that my life becomes harder to live on with my family.
Because I got lots of debt I have to pay.
Also recently my wife was in hospital and I had to spend lot of money for her treatment, and because my wife was so sick I had to give more time to my 16 months old daughter look after. For that reason I lost my Job.
I don't know I cloud explain you about my financial situation.
Really you can't imagine how miserable my life is.

I am really sorry for that in my first mail I have to ask for some financial loan or help.
I know you help lots of people. That's why I am begging you. I know this embarrassing but
I really need some help.
I am really hoping that you can help me.
Please get back to me if you want to help me.

Here I give you my address and contact details, also my bank details:

Name :  MD.  Golam  Faruk

Address:          166/20/D/1 Adarsh-Para, Madertake                            
                                  Basaboo-1214. Sabujbag                                                                   
                                  Dhaka, Bangladesh            

Mobile: +8801316196538

Bank Details:

Account Holder:............................................ MD Golam Faruk

Account Number:............................................... 2801867362001 

Bank Name:............................................. The City Bank Limited 

Country / Destination:.............................................Dhaka, Bangladesh

Bank Location:.....................................................  Mouchak Branch,
                                    House no:80/A , Shahajalal Tower(1st Floor),
                                    Shiddeswari Circular Road, Malibagh
                                     Shantinagar, Ramna, Dhaka-1217, Bangladesh
                                     Phone:-
+88029357717 

Route No:..................................................................... 225274361

Swift Code:............................................................. CIBLBDDH 

Thank you

Best regards

MD Golam Faruk