Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THIS IS MY LAST RESORT, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO
Firstly, thank you for reading my post.

I'm a desperate for some help to get out of thousands of dollars of debt. It started when I was a teenager and only wanted to chase my dreams, however as much as I tried things didn't work out and I don't know how to pay off the loans. I have stopped being stupid and now being realistic and working but the payment is hardly able to pay for my loans every month. Now I'm in a situation where I am not able to pay the due loan amounts, I have already took the extensions and don't know what to do. I have learnt so much for not being realistic and if I can just get the loan paid off then I won't have the worry and stress of how I'm going to help my family. I really am desperate or I wouldn't be here, I've had several depression attacks over the last couple of months and I'm really not sure how I'm going to get myself out of this mess. I really am begging, for the first time in my life I'm putting my pride to one side and realised that I can't do this by myself. Anything that you can spare will be massively appreciated, and I make a promise that once I manage to get this paid off then I will do my very best to help as many other people as I can in similar situations. Thank you so much for reading, I will be eternally grateful if you can help me, this is my PayPal link: paypal.me/nijuprem1