Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its a long story..
I want to begin by thanking anyone that takes the time to read this, and let it be known that this is very new to me and I don't know how i feel or if this will work.. To make my long story short, I am 25 years old, and I recently married my best friend, who is 23. I have two children from a previous relationship, a 3 and 1 year old, and she also has two children of the same ages. We both have them full time, so our family is quite hectic. Our issues recently have been taxing, my wife was diagnosed with Crones Disease, Lupus, and Colon Cancer (Not all at the same time, of course). Despite her medical issues she is an extraordinary person and works extremely hard. We didn't live together before the marriage, and just recently I moved in because she physically couldn't work anymore and I wanted to be able to support her and our family. This meant leaving my current job and starting over 4 hours from home. I start a new job today but neither of us have much of a savings, I am currently interviewing for multiple other places in hopes I can pick up a second and possible third job, but currently we are very behind in our bills.. I have many things I have to pay off from my previous home, and she was already behind in our current place because of medical appointments and being placed on bedrest multiple times in the past couple months. I don't know if this will work but I don't know where else to turn and I just want to be able to provide for my family until I can get on my feet again. Thank you to anyone that decides to help, I can't begin to tell you how much any kind of help would be appreciated. My link is cash.me/$AarHel