Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minimalist Traveling
In my recent years after having to leave my parent's home due to trauma, start life without any of the social skills I really needed and being homeless for a good chunk of that, I have done a lot of research into the lifestyle of Minimalism and combined with my dream to travel and see the world I would love to start a YouTube channel dedicated to documenting my journey with the hope of enlightening people about minimalism, freeing them from cluttered lives that can cause stress and show people the good still in this world.
I want to meet different cultures, learn new languages and photograph the beauty while helping those I meet and make wonderful new friends.

I have tried so hard to stay off the streets but I was still homeless for a good year, sofa surfing, living in a caravan over winter and getting extremely ill. I have finally got a job with accommodation but it pays very little and means I am effectively stuck here until I figure out a way to made a good amount of money to live on my own as I have no family able to help. All I want is enough to get started and so want to help others along the way.

It would mean so much if there were people out there who are generous enough to support my dream so I can bring great content to viewers and of course anything surplus will be used to help as many others as possible along the way as well as animals in need.

Thank you so much for reading and I'd love to hear what you think.
Thank you in advance for your support.