Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heart failure is failing home
I was diagnosed with heart failure a year ago. My heart failure is due to having stage 2 bulky hodgkins disease as a teenager. The treatments left scar tissue on my hesrt that my doctors nor I were aware of.
I lost my job soon after due to complications I was having. Regardless of pinching pennies, having 2 children my savings dwindled out quickly. Once 1 payment was missed, it just continued to snowball. Now its been 5 months of missed payments.
I am currently job searching because I am stable right now with my mefications and close monitoring. I cannot afford to b without a job any longer. I have other bills owed but I am nothing without my home. 
I am seeking the funds to help me to bring my mortgage current in the amount of $4620. I have begged my mortgage twice now for more time and theyve given it but im at the last of the exceptions. I am beyond desperate, scared, and stressed which is not good for me and the doctors are worried by blood pressures been on the high side recently. I am both physically and emotionally tired I dont know where to turn to. 
If I am blessed enough to reveive this miracle, I promise to come back once Im on my feet again and pay my good fortune forward. 
I pray you see my story, and find me worthy of your help.
Thank you and God Bless
Cash App: cash.me/$paysm5
Paypal : https://www.paypal.me/845983