Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help an Unemployed Single Father of a Young Daughter
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]I've been blessed with a [/color]beautiful[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)], healthy, smart, empathetic daughter who is the light of my life. I've also been challenged both professionally and personally. I'm sorry to share that we lost her mother to cancer last year, and life has been a challenge ever since. I miss her every day, and its still difficult to focus on my own needs. I try my hardest to ensure my daughter has every opportunity to live life to the fullest. It is tough when every day is a struggle for me, professionally, emotionally, and socially.[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]Around the time my wife became I'll, I had invested a large amount of money into a non-profit high-tech dementia care business with several other partners. They quickly got out of the business, but I believed in its success, and kept going until it was too late. I've struggled from temp job to temp job, doing [/color]organizational[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)] and media consulting work, and trying to put food on the table and keep a roof over our head. Our home is humble, but the mortgage payment are beginning to add up, and I fear that our home will be lost. Payments are less than rent would be, so it would be difficult to make a move right now.[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]I'm simply going to ask for help to pay at least three months worth of mortgage, so I can set aside some savings and start fresh this year. I've been working hard to find a full time job, and ask for support from friends emotionally and time-wise. My parents are passed away, and my in-laws have chosen not to be a part of my daughter's life. It feels very lonely, but I am eternal optimist, so I will keep going until circumstances add up and require me to stop. Please help me to move forward[/color]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)